Skip to main content
- Participants have the right to appeal a missed deadline, rejection of submitted course or activity, or the evaluation results from an Engagement Area Reflection or the Synthesis Reflection if they believe that the initial ruling was unfair.
- No additional edits to the submission is allowed and a blind reviewer will evaluate the submission on the student's behalf.
- Only one appeal request may be submitted per student.
- Appeal Form must be submitted within two weeks (including holidays and weekends) of notification of evaluation results or program removal from GGSS Administrator.
- The final submission of the Engagement Area Reflection or Synthesis Reflection will be reconsidered only one time.
- The Program Administrator will contact the student with the decision within two weeks of the appeal request.
- Students must complete the appeal by clicking the link here: Appeal Form